Try these delicious high protein cookies using Select Protein.
For the Cookie:
63 grams Cake Pop PEScience Select Protein
40 grams granulated Swerve
32 grams coconut flour
9 grams Xanthan Gum
63 grams unsweetened applesauce
56 grams light butter
92 grams liquid egg whites
20 grams colored sprinkles
For the Filling:
32 grams Cake Pop PEScience Select Protein
110 grams nonfat greek yogurt
5 grams powdered Swerve
1 gram Xanthan Gum
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix dry ingredients, set aside. Melt butter, add applesauce and butter to dry ingredients, then add egg whites.
3. Put in the fridge while you make the filling.
4. Mix all filling ingredients together and put in the fridge while cookies are cooking.
5. Add 5g of the sprinkles to dough and stir to incorporate.
6. Spoon 1 Tbsp of dough on sheet and roll into 18 balls. Bake 10 minutes. Flatten the cookies out.
7. Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely. To make sandwiches spread filling on the backs of half the cookies, then top with the other half of the cookies and roll in remaining sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie
98 calories | 3g F | 6g C | 11g P
Recipe by: @sweetandspicymacros
Select Protein is the pioneering protein of the whey + casein blend, shown to be more effective than 100% whey and uses premium milk protein isolate as the #1 ingredient. With all irresistible flavors developed in-house through our proprietary process, Select will… Read More