1 scoop (32g) PEScience Strawberry Cheesecake Select Protein Powder
1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp (56g) bobs red mill gluten free 1:1 flour (can substitute all purpose)
3 tbsp (21g) coconut flour
1 tbsp stevia
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp (10g) melted butter
1/4 cup (60ml) unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp (30g) nonfat plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup (60g) unsweetened applesauce
1/3 cup (70g) strawberries, diced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Stir together dry ingredients.
3. Stir together wet ingredients.
4. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Stir in strawberries.
5. Divide between muffin cups sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Bake for 5 minutes then reduce hear to 350 and bake another 12-15 minutes (do not remove from oven while changing temps) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts: makes 6 muffins
Per muffin: 101 calories | 2.8 F | 11.2 C | 6.5 P
Recipe by: @scriptsandspoons
Select Protein is the pioneering protein of the whey + casein blend, shown to be more effective than 100% whey and uses premium milk protein isolate as the #1 ingredient. With all irresistible flavors developed in-house through our proprietary process, Select will… Read More