2/3 cup (80g) gluten free birch benders pancake mix (can substitute any pancake mix)
1 scoop (28g) Iced Mocha Cafe Series Select Protein
2 tbsp (10g) cacao powder
3/4 tsp baking powder
dash of salt
1/2 tsp instant coffee powder
1 tbsp (14g) almond butter
1/2 cup (120g) plain greek yogurt
1/3 cup (80g) liquid egg whites
1/4 cup (60ml) unsweetened almond milk
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
optional: chocolate or caramel chips for toppings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Mix together pancake mix, protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
3. Stir in almond butter, greek yogurt, egg whites, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Stir together the wet and dry ingredients.
5. Pour into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Store in fridge.
Nutrition Facts: 4 servings
Per serving: 161 calories 3.4 F | 18.3 C | 12.8 P
Recipe by: @scriptsandspoons