63 grams PEScience Cake Pop protein powder
20 grams Powdered Swerve
7 grams sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix
42 grams light butter
50 grams unsweetened applesauce
12 grams coconut flour
8 grams colored sprinkles
10 grams confetti chips
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Line a load pan or 2 mini loaf pans with foil and spray them with nonstick spray.
3. Press dough into pan with wet hands or spray hands with nonstick spray.
4. Freeze dough for 30-60 minutes.
5. Remove from pan and cut into 12 portions.
6. Store in freezer.
Nutrition Facts: makes 12 bars
43 calories | 2g F | 3g C | 4g P
Recipe by: @sweetandspciymacros