Like cake pops, but protein loaded!
|30 Minutes||16 Servings||87 Total Calories|
2 scoops Cake Pop Select Protein
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup oat flour
1/4 cup coconut sugar
4 tsp coconut oil
1/4 cup plus 3 tsp sugar free maples syrup or sticky sweetener
2-3 tbsp warm water
1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and prepare an 8x8 in pan with parchment paper.
- Mix Select Protein, almond flour, oat flour and coconut sugar together.
- Melt coconut oil and 1/4 cup plus 2 tsp syrup together, then stir into the flour mixture.
- Mix in water 1 tbsp at a time until dough comes together.
- Press 3/4 of the dough evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake for 5 minutes. Set remaining dough aside.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. You can speed up this process by placing the entire pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips and 1 tsp syrup together then pour into the remaining batter and mix until combined.
- Press the remaining dough evenly over baked layer and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares before serving. Store in refrigerator.
|Servings per recipe||16|