Almond & protein-packed granola
||146 Total Calories
1 scoop Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select Protein
2 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp maple syrup (or sugar-free syrup)
1/4 cup natural almond butter
3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix Select Protein, oats, cocoa powder and ground flaxseed together.
- Melt coconut oil, syrup and vanilla together.
- Slowly pour coconut oil mixture over the oats while stirring. Keep stirrying and mixing until all the dry spots are gone. (if too dry, add another tbsp coconut oil)
- Spread oats evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes, stirring every 5-6 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving and store in an airtight container.