Cookies so good you won't believe they're healthy.
||114 Total Calories
1 1/2 scoops Snickerdoodle Select Protein
1/2 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp oat flour plus more for dusting
2 Tbsp coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
1/4 cup almond milk or milk of choice
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
6-8 pitted medjool dates
1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
1-2 Tbsp warm water
2 Tbsp chocolate chips (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Mix all dry ingredients for the cookie layer together and then add wet and mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into a ball and dust with oat flour, then transfer to a sheet of parchment paper and roll dough out until its 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to make cookie shapes. Re-roll leftover dough and repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake cookies for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- While cookies are baking, prepare the caramel layer by adding all caramel ingredients into a food processor or blender. Pulse until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides when needed.
- Once your cookies have cooled, spread a layer of caramel over each one and set aside.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate. Spoon a thin layer of chocolate over each caramel-coated cookie.
- Place cookies in the freezer for 5 minutes to firm up chocolate, then enjoy or store at room temperature or in the fridge.