1 scoop (31g) Select Protein Gourmet Vanilla or Cake Pop protein powder
3/4 tbsp (5g) coconut flour
1 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
1/2 tsp (3g) fresh baking powder
3/4 (180g) unsweetened apple sauce
3 tbsp (46g) egg whites
1 tsp vanilla or butter extract
1 tbsp (14g) mini chocolate chips
1 tbsp (5g) black cocoa powder
1/2 tsp zero calorie sweetener for the brownie batter (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cake pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the protein powder, coconut flour, sweetener, and baking powder.
3. Add in the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Divide the mixture in half by pouring half the cookie batter into the greased (or lined) cake pan on one side. Total mixture is 270g so take out about 135g.
5. Add the black cocoa to the remaining batter (along with the extra sweetener if desired) and mix until combined. Add brownie mixture to the other side of the cake pan.
6. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for about 15 minutes, or until cooked into desired consistency. Shorting the time will make the brookie more gooey, longer will make it cakey.
7. Once cool, slice, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: 1 whole cookie
323 calories | 6.5g F | 35g C | 31g P
Recipe by: Lauren Joyner