2 scoops (62g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein powder
1/2 cup (60g) all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup (48g) Swerve granular sugar replacement
1/4 cup (48g) Swerve Brown sugar replacement
1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
1/4 cup (48g) chocolate chunks
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the protein powder, flour, and baking powder together in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Add the light butter, Swerve brown, Swerve granular, and vanilla bean paste to a food processor, stand mixer, or large bowl. Mix until light and fluffy.
4. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until a crumbly dough begins to form. (I used 4 pulses in the food processor)
5. Remover the blade from the food processor and add the chocolate chunks. Use a rubber spatula to bring the dough together into one large ball.
6. Divide the dough into 8 pieces and press between your palms to flatten. Place the cookies on parchment paper, sprinkle with salt, and bake for 7-9 minutes until the cookies are slightly soft in the center. Transfer to a wire rack to cool the cookies.
Nutrition Facts: YIELD: 8 cookies | Serving size: 1 cookie
143 calories | 8.3F | 10.1C | 7P
Recipe by: Mason Woodruff
Recipe link: masonfit.com