The best protein donut you'll ever find!
||214 Total Calories
1/2 cup Frosted Chocolate Select Protein
1/2 cup oat flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar or baking sweetener of chouce
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 scoop Milk Chocolate Select Protein
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and prepare a donut mold with non-stick spray.
- Mix all dry donut ingredients together and then add all wet ingredients and mix again until smooth.
- Place donut batter in a piping bag or plastic zip bad and snip the corner. Evenly pipe donut batter into 5 molds.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let donuts cool completely.
- In a microwave safe bowl, whisk glaze ingredients together. Melt for 10-15 seconds in the microwave and then whisk again until smooth.
- Spoon glaze over cooled donuts and add sprinkles if desired.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.