Only possible with the delicious Select Protein.
||215 Total Calories
2 scoops Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup sugar-free syrup (or agave or honey)
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Line a cupcake tin with 9 paper cupcake liners
- Melt coconut oil and syrup together and then whisk in cocoa powder and 1 1/2 scoops Select Protein until smooth.
- Pour 1 tbsp of chocolate into the bottom of each paper liner.
- In a separate bowl, mix peanut butter and other 1/2 scoop Select Protein together until smooth.
- Drop about 1/2 tbsp sized dollops of the peanut butter/protein mixture into the center of each cupcake liner.
- Cover peanut butter with 1 tbsp of remaining chocolate and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.
Notes: Store in freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve.