1/2 C granulated sugar substitute (ex. Swerve)
1/2 C light butter
1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
2 scoops PEScience Chocolate Mint Cookie Select protein
6 Tbsp all purpose flour
2 Tbsp black or dark cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
White Chocolate Peppermint Topping:
1/2 C white chocolate chips
2-3 Tbsp crushed candy canes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream the butter and sugar substitute together. (I used a food processor, but you can a stand mixer, whisk, or rubber spatula.)
3. Mix the protein powder, cocoa, baking powder, and flour together in a small bowl before adding to the butter and sugar. Mix until you have a crumbly dough that can be formed by hand. Avoid over mixing. (I used 7 pulses in a food processor.)
4. Divide the dough into 12 29 gram balls and press between your palms to form cookies.
5. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the centers are still soft, but not gooey. Let them briefly cool before transferring to a cooling rack to completely cool.
For the White Chocolate Peppermint Topping:
1. Microwave the chocolate chips in 20-30 second intervals, stirring along the way until melted.
2. Dip one half of the cookie into the chocolate by tilting the bowl. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes or peppermint and repeat with each cookie. Let the cookie set before serving. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temp.
122 calories | 7.1 F | 11.3 C | 4.5 P
Created by Mason Woodruff.