|4 Hours||4 Servings||141 Total Calories|
1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein
1 scoop Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select Protein
1 ripe banana
3/4 cup almond milk or milk of choice
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Place all popsicle ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour mixture into four popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- To remove from molds, run molds under warm water until popsicles release easily
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter together and drizzle over popsicles, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Return to freezer until drizzle hardens, then serve or transfer to container and store in the freezer.
|Servings per recipe||4|