1 scoop (32g) PEScience Snickerdoodle (can also use Gourmet Vanilla)
1/4 cup (28g) coconut flour
1/2 package (14g) sugar-free butterscotch jello pudding mix
1/4 cup granulated zero-calorie sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 large egg
1/2 cup (122g) unsweetened applesauce
1 + 1/4 cup (305g) egg whites
2 tbsp (30g) canned pumpkin - OR can sub for another 30g of applesauce
1 tsp butter extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
3. In a separate larger bowl, add the egg and egg whites. Use a hand mixer to combine. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix again.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and continue mixing until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
5. Line a 9x9 dish with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray. Pour batter into the dish, and then sprinkle with cinnamon and sweetener.
6. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Let cool before slicing and enjoy!
Serving: 1/8 of cake (68g)
74 Calories | 1.4g F | 6g C | 9g P
Recipe by: Lauren Joyner