Macro-friendly cake pops that will blow you away.
||125 Total Calories
2 scoops Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein
1 15 oz can cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
2 Tbsp coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Place rinsed and drained beans and peanut butter in a food processor and process on high until completely smooth.
- Add Select Protein, coconut sugar and vanilla extract, then continue processing and scraping the sides until smooth.
- Roll dough into 14 balls, about 1 inch in size, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press a lollipop stick into each ball and then place the entire pan in the freezer for five minutes or until the dough firms up.
- While the dough is in the freezer, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together.
- Remove dough balls and spoon chocolate over each ball.
- Return to the freezer for 10 minutes so chocolate can firm up, then serve or store in the fridge.