Soft and chewy cookies & cream in every bite.
||185 Total Calories
1 cup almond meal
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp maple syrup/honey/agave
1 tsp of sweetener (optional)cheesecake:
2 scoops Cookies 'N Cream Select Protein
4 oz extra light cream cheese
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp greek yogurt
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp egg whites
1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 300 and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix all crust ingredients together. It will be crumbly. Press crust evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Using a blender or food processor, pulse all filling ingredients except chocolate chips until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour cheesecake filling over the crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm. Allow to cool in the fridge for at least an hour before cutting into squares and serving.