3/4 C almond flour
2 scoops PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select protein powder
1/2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 large eggs
1 C canned pumpkin
1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray 8 slots in a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray or use 8 silicon muffin molds placed on a baking sheet.
3. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Gradually stir in eggs, canned pumpkin, and vanilla extract. Stir until evenly mixed.
5. Spoon batter into muffin tins or molds, filling about 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cooked through and muffin tops are golden brown.
7. Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool and enjoy!
Nutrition facts: 135 calories | 8 F | 5 C | 11 P
Created by Mason Woodruff.