1 package (8oz) fat free cream cheese
3 Tbsp (46g) egg whites
1/4 C zero calorie pancake syrup (I used Walden Farm's pancake syrup)
2 scoops (65g) PEScience Snickerdoodle Select protein powder
1/2 C (60g) all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp zero calorie sweetener
Cinnamon Sugar Swirl:
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp zero calorie sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a pie pan or springform pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium size bowl, add the cream cheese, syrup, and egg whites. Using a hang mixer or kitchen aid mixer, cream the wet ingredients until they are well mixed and the cream cheese is smooth.
3. Add the protein powder, flour, baking powder, and sweetener. Mix again until all the ingredients are mixed together thoroughly.
4. Pout the batter into the pan and spread the mixture out evenly. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar topping evenly across. Using a knife, pull through the batter a few times to create a swirl-like effect through the cheesecake.
5. Bake for roughly 30 minutes. When done, take out, let cool completely, then store in the fridge overnight.
6. When ready, cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size- 1 slice. Serves 8.
90 calories | 0.5g F | 10 C | 11 P
Created by: Lauren Joyner