4 oz crescent rolls (4 rolls)
8 oz (224g) fat-free cream cheese
3/4 cup (170g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 large egg
1 tsp clear vanilla extract
1 scoop (31g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla or Cake Pop protein powder
1/4 cup zero-calorie sweetener
1/4 cup (7g) Lucky Charm marshmallows- about 25 pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Using your hands, press the dough into the bottom and sides of the dish.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add the cream cheese, yogurt, egg, vanilla, protein powder, and sweetener. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth.
3. Add half of the marshmallows to the mixture and fold in with a spoon, then pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the crescent rolls.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheesecake bars start to become golden brown.
5. Let cool completely then add remaining marshmallows (it's important to let them cool all the way so the marshmallows don't melt). Store bars in the fridge for a couple of hours before slicing. Then enjoy!
Per bar: 60g
121 calories | 3g F | 14g C | 10g P
Recipe by: Lauren Joyner