2 scoops (62g) PEScience Snickerdoodle Select Protein
2 cups (240g) oat flour
1 tbsp zero calorie granulated sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp salt
1 can (425g) canned pumpkin
1/2 cup (122g) unsweetened applesauce
2 tsp vanila extract
1/2 cup (118g) egg whites
1/4 cup (60mL) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 oz (28g) mini m&ms
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray (can also cover with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup, but still spray)
3. Combine all dry ingredients (except M&Ms) together until completely mixed. If you need to make your own oat powder, do this part in the blender first.
4. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or blender, blend egg whites for 10 seconds. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until completely combined.
5. Mix the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients. I just added the dry ingredients into the blender with the wet. Blend until completely combined.
6. Add the whole mixture into the baking dish and spread out evenly.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Store covered in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 bar | Servings: 16
102 calories | 1.9F | 14.3C | 6.8P
Recipe by: Lauren Joyner