A perfect breakfast snack to look forward to each morning.
||117 Total Calories
1 scoop Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein
3/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup coconut sugar
3 tbsp fat free cream cheese
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup frozen or fresh mixed berriesglazed ingredients:
1/4 scoop Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein
3 tsp almond milk or milk of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and prepare a mini loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, then whisk in egg and almond milk until no lumps remain.
- Fold in berries. If using frozen, thaw beforehand.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 38-42 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once cooled mix glaze together and drizzle over loaf.
- Slice and serve or store in the refrigerator.