8 grams powdered Pbfit
15 grams PEScience Cake Pop protein
15 grams brown sugar Swerve
1/3 teaspoon baking powder
10 grams egg whites
30 grams unsweetened applesauce
2 grams mini Hersheys Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
5 grams plain M&M's
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place a 3 inch cast iron skillet or a baking dish of similar size in oven.
3. In a bowl mix PEScience protein, swerve, and Pbfit.
4. In a separate bowl mix egg whites and applesauce.
5. Mix dry ingredients.
6. Remove pan from oven and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Spread dough in pan.
8. Top with M&M's and chocolate chips.
9. Bake for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: serving size = entire skillet
144 calories | 3g F | 11g C | 17g P
Recipe by: @sweetandspicymacros