1 large egg yolk
1 9" reduced fat graham cracker crust
2 scoops PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select protein powder
3 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
3 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
15 oz canned pumpkin
8 oz fat free cream cheese
1 C fat free cool whip
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Brush graham cracker crust with egg yolk and bake for 5 minutes. Let cool.
3. Mix the protein powder, sugar substitute, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
4. Add in pumpkin and cream cheese, Mix until smooth.
5. Fold in cool whip.
6. Pour into pie crust and smooth the top to fill the pie crust.
7. Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours, ideally overnight.
1 slice is 205 calories | 5F | 26C | 12P
Created by Mason Woodruff.