1 scoop (32g) PEScience Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup protein powder
1 tsp (5g) black Dutch cocoa powder
1 tsp (5g) sugar free chocolate jello pudding mix
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (90g) canned pumpkin
3 tbsp (46g) egg whites
1 tbsp (14g) mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the protein powder, black cocoa, baking powder, and pudding mix in a medium sized mixing bowl.
3. Add in the pumpkin and egg whites and mix thoroughly; then fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Scoop the dough onto the pan using a spoon. Divide the dough evenly into 12 cookies (or however many you choose to make).
5. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Be sure to watch carefully so you don't over-bake.
6. When the cookies are done, remove from pan with a spatula and place on a cooling rack (otherwise cookies will keep baking on the hot pan).
7. Once cool, enjoy!
Entire batch: 263 calories | 7.6 F | 22.8 C | 29.2 P
1 cookie: 22 calories | 0.6 F | 1.9 C | 2.4 P
Recipe by: Lauren Joyner