75g plain nonfat greek yogurt
15g liquid egg whites
30g pumpkin puree
125g fat free cream cheese
4 sweetener packets
Splash of pumpkin spice extract
DAK' Spices pumpkin pie seasoning to taste
15g PEScience Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
6 oreos (I used pumpkin spice)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking/silicone muffin pan.
2. Using a small hand mixer or blender, mix all your ingredients together except for the cookies. Mix until smooth texture.
3. Take your Oreos and place one in the bottom of the 6 muffin molds and then equally divide the batter on top.
4. Sprinkle on some extra cookie bits for added toppings (optional).
5. Bake for 15 minutes or so, allow to cook on counter for a few minutes and then place in freezer for about an hour to set. Then top with anything! I added protein frosting!
Nutrition Facts: makes 6 Oreo bites
Nutrition for 1 Oreo bite: 115 calories | 3.5 F | 15 C | 6 P
Recipe by: @kylas.macrofood.life