A Fall season favorite.
||90 Total Calories
2 scoops Snickerdoodle Select Protein
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour or flour of choice plus more for dusting
1/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp flax meal
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powderfilling:
2 tbsp Snickerdoodle Select Protein
2 tsp pumpkin puree
2 tsp almond milk or milk of choice
1/2 tsp cinnamonfluff:
1 tbsp Snickerdoodle Select Protein
1 tbsp greek yogurt
1 tbsp pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients for the dough and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the pumpkin and egg together.
- Fold egg and pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients until a dough forms.
- Dust your hands with flour and roll dough into one large ball and place on a sheet of parchment paper, dusted with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll dough out until its 1/4 inch thick (continue dusting as needed).
- Mix together filling ingredients and spread evenly over rolled out dough.
- Roll the dough up into a log and place it in the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up before slicing into 9 pieces.
- Place the 9 pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 9-11 minutes. While baking, mix all fluff ingredients together.
- Remove rolls from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before topping with fluff and serving.