1/2 cup (60g) paleo birch benders pancake mix (can substitute for any pancake mix)
2 scoops (60g) PEScience Pumpkin Pie Select Protein Powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup (80g) liquid egg whites
2 tbsp (30g) plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup (120g) pumpkin puree
1/3 cup (80g) unsweetened almond milk
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
3. Combine dry and wet ingredients.
4. Pour into an 8x8 baking pan line with parchment paper and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for 18-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve with pancake syrup or toppings of choice!
Nutrition Facts: makes 4 large bars
Per bar: 144 calories | 4 F | 10.2 C | 18.3 P
Recipe by: @scriptsandspoons