The perfect snack for the fall season.
||64 Total Calories
1 scoop Snickerdoodle Select Protein
1/2 cup brown rice flour or flour of choice
1/2 cup coconut flour
4 tsp. sugar-free maple syrup (or agave/honey)
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder cinnamon sugar coating:
2 tbsp cane sugar or sweetener of choice
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pre-heat oven to 350 and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix Select Protein, flours, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder together then add pumpkin, egg and maple syrup. Continue folding until a dough forms.
- Roll dough into 14 evenly sized balls.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and place in a shallow bowl.
- Roll each donut hole the sugar/cinnamon coating before placing on the baking sheet.
- Bake donut holes for 12 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator.