Rich red velvet flavor, chewy irresistible texture.
|About 1 hour
||190 Total Calories
red velvet base:
1 scoop Frosted Chocolate Select Protein
1/4 cup nut butter of choice (peanut, cashew, almond etc)
1/4 cup brown rice flour or flour of choice
1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (or agave/honey)
3 tsp almond milk, room temperature
2 tsp coconut oil (melted)
2 tsp beetroot powder (or red food coloring)
1/2 tsp baking steviachocolate coating:
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup (or agave/honey)
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- In a bowl, mix together flour, protein powder, beetroot powder and stevia. In a separate bowl, mix maple syrup, almond milk, coconut oil and nut butter (microwave for 5-10 seconds for easier mixing)
- Add wet into dry and fold together until well combined.
- Press dough evenly into the bottom of an 8x8 in pan lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Melt all chocolate coating ingredients together and pour over dough. Place in the freezer for one hour to harden.
- Cut into 6 bars and store in the refrigerator.