For the Cheesecake
8 oz fat free cream cheese, room temp or softened
1 C (244g) canned pumpkin
1 C (227g) fat free greek yogurt, vanilla or plain
1 Tbsp white vinegar
2 Tbsp red food color
3/4 C (144g) Swerve Granular (or a granulated sugar substitute)
3 scoops (93g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla protein powder
1/4 C (20g) unsweetened dark cocoa powder
9" Orea pie crust
For the Frosting
4 oz fat free cream cheese, room temp or softened
2 Tbsp (28g) light butter
1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste (or extract)
1 C (144g) Swerve Confectioners (or a powdered sugar substitute)
1 scoop (31g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla protein powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the Ores pie crust on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes once the oven is preheated. Set aside.
2. Add the cream cheese, pumpkin, greek yogurt, vinegar, and food color to a large mixing bowl. (I use a stand mixer.) Mix until smooth.
3. Add the 3 scoops of protein powder, Swerve granular, and cocoa powder. Mix until smooth.
4. Add the mixture to the Oreo pie crust, spreading to its edges in an even layer.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top layer starts to develop a slight crust (firm to the touch). There should still be some wobble. Remove from the oven to cool.
For the Frosting
1. Mix the cream cheese and light butter together before adding the Swerve confectioners and 1 scoop protein powder. Mix until no lumps remain.
2. Add the frosting to the cheesecake once its cooled for a few minutes.
3. Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours (overnight is ideal). Refrigerate the leftover cheesecake or slice and freeze to extend its shelf life.
Yield: 12 slices Serving Size: 1 slice
165 calories | 5.3g F | 16.6g C | 14.8g P
Recipe by: Mason Woodruff