Protein Cookie Base:
1/4 C (56g) light butter
1/4 C (48g) Swerve Granular
1 scoop (31g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla protein powder
1/4 C (30g) all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
Protein Brownie Layer
2 scoops (62g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla protein powder
1/2 C (60g) all-purpose flour
3 Tbsp (15g) unsweetened dark cocoa powder
3/4 C (180mL) unsweetened cashew milk (or your choice of milk)
3 Tbsp (42g) vanilla fat free greek yogurt
3 Tbsp (42g) dark chocolate chips
3 Tbsp (42g) light butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper sling. Spray the edges with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
For the Protein Cookie Base:
1. Using a food processor, stand mixer, or whisk, cream the 1/4 C of light butter and 1/4 C of Swerve together until light a fluffy.
2. Add the 1 scoop of PEScience protein powder, 1/4 C flour, baking powder, and vanilla bean paste and mix until the mixture is crumbly and can be shaped into a dough. (I used 5-6 pulses in a food processor.)
3. Spread the cookie dough across the bottom of the baking dish in a thin layer and top with the Oreos.
For the Protein Brownie Layer:
1. Mix the 2 scoops of protein powder. 1/2 C of flour, and cocoa powder together in a large bowl.
2. Add the milk and Greek Yogurt, stirring to fully incorporate.
3. In a small bowl, microwave the chocolate chips for 45-60 seconds until melted. Add the butter and stir until smooth before adding to the batter. Stir well.
4. Pour the brownie batter on top of the cookie base and Oreos, spreading it to the edges.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until there is a little wiggle when shaken. (You want the brownies to be slightly gooey in the center as they will firm up a bit once out of the oven.)
6. Let the brownies cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack using the parchment paper sling. The brownies will be easier to cut when cooler for at least 30 minutes.
200 calories | 9.5 F | 20.7 C | 10.1 P
Created by Mason Woodruff.