Everyone's favorite banana bread with a fit twist!
2 very ripe, medium bananas
1/4 c vitafiber or 3 Tbsp sticky syrup
1/2 c unsweetened applesauce
1/2 c coconut flour
1/4 c quick oats
1 scoop PEScience Snickerdoodle Select Protein
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp almond flour
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
1 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 scoop PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein + enough water to make it icing consistency
- Prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray and pre-heat the oven to 375f.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Using a fork, mash bananas then mix in applesauce, vitafiber, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until combined.
- Pour batter evenly into the loaf pan.
- In a small bowl or cup, mix the almond flour, powdered peanut butter and cinnamon together. Using a fork, cut in the peanut butter until crumbly.
- Pour crumbles over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Drizzle with protein icing and serve.
Servings per recipe 12
Serving size 2