Just like grandma makes them, except a whole lot healthier!
||111 Total Calories
1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 tbsp chocolate chips
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients together then add peanut butter, vanilla and the egg and mix until smooth.
- Roll dough into 10 even sized balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Use your thumb to press down and make a well for the chocolate center.
- Bake cookies for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and using a spoon, press down in the center of the thumbprints again to maintain shape.
- While cooling, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together.
- Spoon 1/2 tbsp size of chocolate into the center of the cookies.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to allow chocolate to set, then serve or store in the refrigerator.