2 scoops PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select protein
1/2 C all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
1/2 C granulated sugar substitute (ex. Swerve sweetener)
1/2 C light butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream the butter and sugar substitute (swerve) in a food processor or stand mixer.
3. Add protein powder, flour, baking powder, and vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract. Mix until a ball of dough forms. (about 6 pulses in a food processor)
4. Divide the dough into 8 42- gram pieces. Roll each piece between your palms into a smooth ball before pressing flat into cookie shapes.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of granulated sugar substitute over cookies before baking for 6-8 minutes. The cookies should be soft in the center and slightly crisp around the edges.
108 calories | 6.5F | 6.1C | 6.8P per cookie!
Created by: Mason Woodruff