3 scoops (100g) PEScience Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Protein powder
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp (70g) coconut flour
1 oz (28g) black dutch cocoa powder
1 tbsp zero calorie sweetener of choice (I used Erythritol)
1/2 cup (122g) canned pumpkin
1/2 cup (113g) unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup (120 mL) unsweetened almond milk
White Chocolate Drizzle:
2 tbsp (28g) white chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the protein powder, coconut flour, black cocoa, and sweetener. Mix the dry ingredients until well combined.
2. Add in the pumpkin, applesauce, and almond milk. Continue mixing until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
3. Once combined, line a baking sheet or other pan with wax paper.
4. Begin rolling out the dough into balls. (I made 28 balls with each ball being about 20g) Roll balls with hands until all sides are smooth.
5. Place each ball on the wax paper, making sure none of the balls are touching.
6. In a small bowl, add the white chocolate chips with 1/2- 1 tsp of water (very tiny amount) Microwave for 30 seconds, then take out and stir completely.
7. Immediately after stirring (you'll want to do this quick before the chocolate hardens), drizzle the white chocolate over the Oreo balls. I used a butter knife and quickly drizzled evenly across.
8. Place the balls in the fridge to let the chocolate harden. Keep stored in the refrigerator in a closed container.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 ball | Servings: 28
35 calories | 1F | 3.8C | 3.1P
Recipe by: Lauren Joyner