2 scoops PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select protein powder
1/4 C all purpose flour or equal parts almond flour
1/4 C Swerve brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
6 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
1/4 C unsweetened apple sauce
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the dry ingredients, making sure to break down any brown sugar lumps.
3. Add peanut butter, apple sauce, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Stir until a dough forms.
4. Fold white chocolate chips into the dough.
5. Divide the dough into 8 pieces and press each between your palms to flatten
(spray hands with nonstick cooking spray to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands). Place cookies on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 6-8 minutes until the bottoms begin to slightly brown around the edges and tops are still slightly soft in the center.
Cookie with almond flour: 145 calories | 9F | 13C | 10P
Created by Mason Woodruff.