1 cup (80g) quick oats
1 1/3 scoop (40g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla protein powder
3 tbsp (24g) gluten free 1:1 flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
dash of salt
1/2 cup (120ml) almond milk
1/4 cup (60g) pumpkin puree
1/3 cup (90g) unsweetened applesauce
2 tbsp (30ml) Walden Farms pancake syrup
1 small/medium (170g) zucchini, grated
any mix in's: chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, blueberries, nuts
For the Frosting:
3 tbsp (40g) plain Greek yogurt
1/3 scoop (10g) PEScience Gourmet Vanilla protein powder
1 tbsp (14g) reduced fat cream cheese
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
3. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
4. Stir in any additional toppings.
5. Pour into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment and sprayed with nonstick spray.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. While baking, combine the frosting ingredients and put in fridge.
8. Once bars are fully cooled, frost and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: serving size: 1 bar (makes 6)
135 calories | 2.9g F | 16.7g C | 10.8g P
Recipe by: @scriptsandspoons