Are you more of a pancakes, waffles or french toast type of person? For those mornings where you can't choose which one you want for breakfast, create this Blueberry Pancake Protein French Toast Bake where you can get it all! Bursting with sweet, delicious flavor, packed full of protein, you'll be excited to wake up in the morning with this breakfast on your mind.
|Total Calories: 165
||Serving Size: 1 Slice
- 1 cup (140g) Paleo Pancake Mix
- 1 2/3 scoop (50g) PEScience Snickerdoodle Select Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (66g) Blueberries
- Dash of Salt
- 2 tbsp (14g) Gluten Free 1:1 flour
- 1 tsp (3g) Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp (7g) Butter, melted
- 2 tsp (10g) Applesauce
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Make pancakes according to pancake directions. Try to make the diameter of the pancakes the same width as your loaf pan.
- Let pancakes cool, then cut each one in half.
- Whisk together protein powder, egg whites, milk, vanilla, and salt. Stir in blueberries.
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Line up pancake slices side by side in the baking dish in a single row with the flat/cut side down.
- Pour egg mixture over pancakes.
- Stir together crumb topping ingredients. Sprinkle crumbs over top.
- Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until set.
Recipe by: @scriptsandspoons