- 66g (2 scoops) PEScience Chocolate Truffle Select Protein
- 50g granular sugar substitute
- 13g (2 tbsp) peanut butter powder
- 20g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 70g canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar-free syrup (or any sticky sweetener of choice)
- 15g melted dark chocolate
- Make your protein brownie batter by adding together all of the dry ingredients, then stirring in the syrup, pumpkin, melted chocolate, and milk until it forms a thick batter.
- This will make a large batch of brownie batter and we only need a small amount for the pancakes, so store leftovers in the fridge to enjoy later.
- Add your pancake mix to a bowl and slowly mix the water into the pancake mix until smooth.
- While the batter sits, heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot, about 3 - 5 minutes.
- Spoon a small amount of batter into the pan for 2 small pancakes. Add a spoonful of your brownie batter right on top of the pancake batter, then cover with the rest of the pancake batter.
- Cook to your liking, then top with additional brownie batter for extra chocolatey flavor!
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbs: 38g
Total Protein: 29g
Created by @cheatdaydesign