It's a protein-packed party in your mouth with these Cake Batter Protein Cookies! So easy to make and taste delicious, it doesn't even need to be your birthday to enjoy these cookies!
|Total Calories: 100
||Serving Size: 1
Cake Batter Cookies:
- 63g Cake Pop Select Protein Powder
- 40g Granulated Swerve
- 32g Coconut Flour
- 9g Xanthan Gum
- 63g Unsweetened Applesauce
- 56g Light Butter
- 92g Liquid Egg Whites
- 20g Colored Sprinkles
- 32g Cake Pop Select Protein Powder
- 110g Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 5g Powdered Swerve
- 1g Xanthan Gum
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients, set aside. Melt butter, add applesauce and butter to dry ingredients, then add egg whites.
- Put in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Mix all filling ingredients together and put in the fridge while cookies are cooking.
- Add 5g of the sprinkles to dough and stir to incorporate.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of dough on sheet and roll into 18 balls. Bake 10 minutes. Flatten the cookies out.
- Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely. To make sandwiches spread filling on the backs of half the cookies, then top with the other half of the cookies and roll in remaining sprinkles.
Recipe by: @sweetandspicymacros