- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup Truvia
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops PEScience Chocolate Truffle Select Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Cherries for topping (fresh or maraschino)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In the bowl of a stand alone mixer, combine the eggs, Truvia, milk, oil and vanilla. Add in almond flour, ½ cup tapioca flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix until a batter forms.
- In another bowl, toss the frozen cherries with the 2 tbsp of tapioca flour and then fold them into the batter. Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once cooled, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and spread it in a thick layer over the loaf and top with cherries before serving.
Total Fat: 17g
Total Carbs: 27g
Total Protein: 12g