- 2/3 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop PEScience Select Multi-Purpose Blend
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 10 tsp cream cheese
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- In a large bowl, mix together the gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder, multi-purpose protein powder, and salt. Add in the greek yogurt and stir until bagel dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal pieces and shape each piece into a smooth dough ball on a lightly floured work surface
- Flatten each ball and add approximately 1 tsp cream cheese. Fold dough over the cream cheese to form back into a ball shape.
- Add egg wash or cooking spray to plain bagels and sprinkle with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. Add bagels to air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!