These simple, low calories Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are too good to not try! With only 25 calories per serving, you wont feel guilty eating a few cookies! Enjoy with a fresh cup of milk or your favorite protein shake for a sweet treat!
|Total Calories: 25
||Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 1 scoop (32g) PEScience Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein Powder
- 1 tsp (5g) Black Dutch Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp (5g) Sugar-Free Chocolate Jello Pudding Mix
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (90g) Canned Pumpkin
- 3 tbsp (46g) Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp (14g) Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the protein powder, black cocoa, baking powder, and pudding mix in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add in the pumpkin and egg whites and mix thoroughly; then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough onto the pan using a spoon. Divide the dough evenly into 12 cookies (or however many you choose to make).
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Be sure to watch carefully so you don't over-bake.
- When the cookies are done, remove from pan with a spatula and place on a cooling rack.