- 45g Pumpkin Pie Select Protein
- 56g almond flour
- 28g brown sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 75g canned pumpkin
- 28g softened butter
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Microwave the butter for 20-30 seconds to soften it enough to mix. Mix into your dry ingredients along with the pumpkin.
- Mix until a sticky cookie dough forms, then add to the fridge for one hour to allow the dough to thicken.
- After one hour, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and remove the dough from the fridge.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out 12 cookies.
- Roll the scoops into balls in your palms, then space them out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then sprinkle cinnamon or pumpkin spice on top. Let cool for 10-15 minutes, and enjoy!
Total Fat: 4.5g
Total Carbs: 1g
Total Protein: 4g
Created by @cheatdaydesign