- 2/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup granulated white monk fruit sweetener (can also use white sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 scoops PEScience White Chocolate Macadamia Select Protein
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips + 4 tbsp to stuff cookies with
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, cream together the cashew butter, granulated monk fruit, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chopped macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Flatten each cookie and add ½ tbsp of white chocolate chips to each cookie (can also use a square of white chocolate). Fold the dough around the white chocolate chips, making sure the cookies are round when placing them back on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.