These Protein Sugar Cookies each have 7 grams of protein, just 7 grams of carbs, and makes a great on-the-go snack or sweet tooth fix.
|Total Calories: 100
||Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 2 scoops PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein Powder
- 1/2 c All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 c Granulated Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 c Light Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar substitute (swerve) in a food processor or stand mixer.
- Add protein powder, flour, baking powder, and vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract. Mix until a ball of dough forms. (about 6 pulses in a food processor)
- Divide the dough into 8 42- gram pieces. Roll each piece between your palms into a smooth ball before pressing flat into cookie shapes.
- Sprinkle a pinch of granulated sugar substitute over cookies before baking for 6-8 minutes. The cookies should be soft in the center and slightly crisp around the edges.
Recipe by @mason_woodruff