- Microwave chocolate chips, syrup, and peanut butter until melted (one minute)
- Add the canned pumpkin and cocoa powder.
- Add protein powder one scoop at a time.
- Place dough on parchment paper and shape.
- In a small bowl, mix the frosting, protein powder, and milk until smooth.
- Using a butter knife, spread the frosting over the tops of the brownies, then top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Slice into 12 small brownies, then enjoy! Keep any leftovers stored in the fridge and enjoy them throughout the week.
Created by @cheatdaydesign