- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1 hidden valley ranch dip packet
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 roma tomato
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Start out by making pizza crust. Combine coconut flour, all purpose flour, Select Multi-Purpose Protein, baking powder, and salt to a mixing bowl.
- Add Greek yogurt to dry ingredients. Mix well until combined into a dough ball.
- Roll out crust into a rectangle on some parchment paper. Then transfer parchment paper with crust onto a baking sheet.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes.
- Combine Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and ranch packet in a mixing bowl. Set spread aside.
- Chop up veggies evenly to use for topping.
- Remove crust from oven and let cool completely.
- Spread cream cheese dip evenly on crust. Top with desired veggies and enjoy!
Created by @jillchristinefit