PESCIENCE MESSAGING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Consent to Receive Messages. By opting-in to PEScience’s messaging program called "PEScience SMS", you consent to receiving marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders from information collected via cookies) at the telephone number, including Short Message Service (SMS) messages. PEScience has full control of its messaging program and reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages.
- No Condition for Purchase or Services. Your decision to opt in to PEScience’s messaging program is not a condition of purchasing any good or service.
- Contact. If you have questions or comments, please reach out to PEScience at 3665 East Bay Dr. #204-155. Largo, FL 33771.
Opt-In. To opt in, you may:
- Send a text message containing PEScience to +18449322091.
- Enter your mobile phone number on a website form, and agree to join our recurring automated marketing messages program. Message frequency varies. You will then receive a text from +18449322091, for which you will need to confirm your opt-in by responding "Yes."
- Rates. Carrier message and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
- Opt-Out. To opt out, text "STOP" to +18449322091. This is the only method for opt out. After opting out you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
- Help. For help, text "HELP" to +18449322091.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.