Soft and tender chocolate chip protein pumpkin blondies! These pumpkin blondies are perfectly sweet and spiced, and so incredibly moist with melty chocolate chips throughout. They are lightened up at just 100 calories a bar but do not taste it for a second. The most perfect fall dessert!
|Total Calories: 100
||Serving Size: 1 Blondie
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Snickerdoodle Protein Powder (31g)
- 1 cup Oat Flour (120g)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour (28g)
- 1/4 cup Swerve Granular Sweetener (48g)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Large Egg
- 1.5 cup Canned Pumpkin (360g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (120g)
- 3 Tbsp Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (45g)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 8×8″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add the egg to a bowl and briefly whisk. Add the pumpkin, vanilla, and almond milk and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the protein powder, oat flour, coconut flour, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Stir until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Fold in 2 Tbsp of the chocolate chips.
- Add the blondie batter to the baking dish and spread out evenly. Sprinkle it with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean.
Recipe by @laurentfitfoodie